Subcontract Program Manager
8601 Transport Drive Orlando, FL 32832
• Manage overall program/project cost, schedule and risk of assigned programs and present subcontract status at program reviews to senior management.
• Leads program subcontracting effort to establish the overall subcontract plan, small business goals, proposal review criteria, analysis and evaluation of proposals.
• Participate in the make/buy trade-off analysis when determining subcontractor scope of work.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as customer flow-down requirements (eg, FAR/DFAR, ITAR, Quality Assurance, CDRL, etc).
• Author and maintain subcontract SOW and PBS throughout the life of the subcontract, to ensure deliverables are in accordance with and traceable to the Prime contract scope of work.
• Interface with the Program Manager and Engineering Leads to ensure smooth flow from supplier to end customer of Supply Management processes and program measures.
• Report forward looking Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Technical Performance Measures (TPM) to monitor subcontractor progress against program goals.
• Work with Program Scheduler to integrate subcontractor schedule into the overall program IMS. Evaluate schedule data for potential impact to overall program and implement corrective subcontractor action plans.
• Manage subcontract risks/opportunities to assess impact of changes, develop and manage mitigation plans, proactively manage escalation of issues to appropriate stakeholders, and manage scope risks.
• Review and approve all subcontractor SDRLs to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness within the requirements of the SOW and PBS.
• Visit subcontractor facilities, as required, to access subcontractor performance supporting program requirements and schedule, as required.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with subcontractors to ensure subcontract requirements are met and support growth of the business relationship between the subcontractor
• Continue evaluation of new vendors base in support of maintaining a qualified supply source base, where needed.
• Cross-functional knowledge of Supplier Quality and Engineering as they relate to subcontract management.
• Previous Subcontract or Program Management experience of development contracts valued at $2M or greater
Ability to interact with senior management, vendors and other external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between functional organizations
SPECIFY THE FOLLOWING:
o Current active Security Clearance Required? Yes or No If yes, provide the level:
o Minimum education level needed (if any)
BA/BS in related disciplines of Business, Supply Management, or Engineering. (Masters Preferred)
o Minimum# of years of job-related experience needed: 4-7
o Specify all " must-have" skill-sets/experience (position’ s minimum requirements): DOD contracting experience, Microsoft Office suite experience, Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Project tool
o Specify any preferred skill-sets that are " nice-to-have" but not minimum requirements as necessary:
C.P.M. and/or PMP certification, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification, Deltek Costpoint/Materials Module (MRP)