1125 17th St Ste 1000 Denver, CO 80202 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a a physicians and healthcare management service provider in Denver, Colorado, seeking a system/network administrator.
- Deploy, configure, and manage MS Azure hosting services for cloud-based virtualization and application management.
- Configure and support MS 365 Azure, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment.
- Install, configure, and maintain on-premises servers.
- Install, configure, and maintain SAN and NAS file storage systems.
- Manage all aspects of MS Hyper-V and virtual server environments for company network.
- Configure and manage MS Cluster Shared Volumes and failover clustering of Hyper-V systems.
- Install, configure, and manage Windows Server OS, Exchange, and SQL Server servers, software, and any other corresponding equipment.
- Monitor and test e-mail server software performance and provide statistics and reports.
- Manage CommVault backup services and provide timely restores as required.
- Administer and implement technologies for remote users through VPN/SFTP/SSL/PPTP access methodologies in a highly secure and monitored architecture.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, and UPSs.
- Compose and maintain documentation for both administrators and users.
- 4+ years of experience with configuration and management of MS Azure hosting and virtualization.
- 4+ years experience with MS 365 tenants, Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams and Teams Phone System, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and MS Compliance and Security Centers.
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting SAN and NAS storage systems, especially Dell EqualLogic and Unity systems.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting RightFax or similar faxing software, including related T1 and PRI configuration.
- Experience in remote LAN access implementation, router configuration, Ethernet switches (Cisco, Juniper, HP, Dell), IPS/IDS systems, and firewalls.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Home office that is HIPAA compliant for all remote or telecommuting positions as outlined by the company policies and procedures.
- Mobile Device for work purposes as defined by the company policies and procedures.
- 4-year college diploma or university degree in computer science or computer engineering and/or 8+ years’ equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in server management.
- 5+ years’ experience in MS Hyper-V administration.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog