Systems Administrator - Senior
9301 NW 33rd St Doral, FL 33172 US
- Develop advanced technical solutions for the management of software, hardware, configurations, and architectures. Provides interpretation to systems matters that are highly complex in nature.
- Provide troubleshooting support for system hardware and software issues that are highly difficult in scope.
- May supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists.
- May administer network security measures.
- Support all transmission/transport mediums (VPNs, dedicated circuits, broadband, etc.) and works with public carriers and other circuit providers to deliver network services.
- Follow designated standards and adheres to processes and policies.
- Provides configuration management support in accordance with compliance and policies and procedures, using configuration management systems to record, track, monitor, and update component configurations and configuration items and changes and account for assets.
- Develop training materials for end user training on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Develop implementation plans for basic software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Advise less experienced personnel on the monitoring and tuning of systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Advise less experienced personnel on workstation/server data integrity matters and the implementation of standard software and hardware solutions.
- Lead complex data/media recoverability following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Use advanced techniques in hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Help to develop performance and security plan for computer systems that meet the needs of network users. Provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Recognized subject matter expert in job area typically through advanced education and work experience. Establishes operational plans. Manages large projects which will have medium to large impact on the company. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Work performed is critical to the organization.
- Use advanced knowledge in evaluating and assessing existing network systems and planning long-term strategies.
- May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals
- Shift Work: May be required to perform after hours support for planned and unplanned outages.
- BA/BS Degree (relevant experience can be considered in lieu of degree).
- 5+ years of IT related experience
- IAT Level II Compliant Certification (i.e. Security+ CE, SSCP, etc)
- Must have clearance and relevant certifications prior to start date.
- CSSP (Infrastructure Support) Certification is preferred
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI level access is preferred
- $95,000 - $105,000
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog