6314 Kingspointe Parkway #3 Orlando, FL 32819 US
Kavaliro is seeking a System Administrator to join their Orlando based client's team.
In this position, you will part of a team that maintenance and keeps under compliance the software solution that we provide to our DoD Clients. In this role, you will perform monthly updates and maintenance task on internal and external systems, ensuring DoD compliance requirements are met. Daily task will include assisting the program to diagnose problems and perform troubleshooting activities via remote access, telephone and/or email communication. If you love to learn and work with others while making your mark on a growing company.
- Supervise DoD team
- Research and diagnose client issues and requests
- Keep track of team’s daily actives and provide reports
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Oversee windows and software patches on DoD systems
- Identify and remedy all compliance requirements with all the IA tools provided
- Work with third parties to ensure system functionality
- Identify and troubleshoot Firewall and anti-virus issues
- Assist team with systems troubleshooting
- Oversee application testing and quality assurance
- Identify and propose new technologies that will help the growth and sustainability of the DoD program
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks
- Proficiency with Windows Sever 12/16 and Window 10
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Active Directory and group administration
- Juniper or Cisco OS knowledge
- Candidate must be a team player, have a high energy level and be self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel (~15% annually)
- Must have Secret or higher level clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Security + Certification
- Knowledge of IA (Information Assurance) tool, such as ACAS, SCAP, STIGs.
- Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Cluster Systems
- Experience using VMWare products
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog