Washington Washington, DC 20016
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst to serve as a liaison between business process and product owners, solution delivery teams, and software development teams in a SharePoint development environment. The Sr. Systems Analyst will work directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and help identify relevant specifications for improvements.
- Minimum 5-7 years supporting and overseeing high-visibility or mission critical aspects of government program(s)
- Minimum of 4-7 years working with requirements management tools that include Serena RM software to input and track requirements
- 4-7 years’ experience analyzing, creating, designing and formatting requirement specification documentation, including process flows and other information needed to describe required system changes.
- Experience with and strong understanding of SharePoint Environment
- Must be able to manage complex projects with minimal to no supervision
- Outstanding and effective problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, highly innovative, and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication and adeptness at working with a variety of personalities and skillsets across multiple organizations,
- Have outstanding customer relationship skills to gather, analyze and validate the current and “ To Be” requirements
- The candidate will possess the ability to analyze and distill business needs and requirements into user stories, and have significant experience with requirements management tools.
- 2-5 years Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Willingness to contribute broadly in a fast-paced environment will be a key part of this role.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a computer-related field required
- Master’ s degree preferred
- Security Clearance Requirement
- Successful completion of HSPD-12 PIV process and BEP background check.
- Preferred (CISM, CISSP, Scrum Master)
Clearance: Must obtain public trust clearance prior to start.