1000 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
Kavaliro is seeking an onsite (hybrid) Systems Engineer one of their leading Central Florida clients.
We are seeking a highly skilled Systems Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-level network infrastructure. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of our server and system infrastructure, identifying, and resolving network, server, hypervisor, and storage issues, and ensuring that our systems are functioning optimally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting multiple, concurrent projects and collaborating in the development of industry leading solutions.
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain enterprise-level server and systems infrastructure.
- Manage, implement, and upgrade VMWare vSphere environment, including SRM, VCenter, vRealize, and iSCSI SAN storage.
- Manage Windows Server Failover Clusters with SQL for high availability.
- Manage Load balancers, VIPs, real servers, health check designs, SSL certificate management, and overall health and design of our resiliency.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network issues to ensure uptime and performance.
- Maintain server monitoring and management tools.
- Evaluate and recommend new network technologies and solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with other IT teams and stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of network systems with other IT systems.
- Mentor and train IT team members to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Strong call/phone etiquette.
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Must be capable of working with internal and external members at all levels and be able to determine needs and develop IT solutions to meet those needs. Ability to operate a personal computer and type at least 35 wpm, including a full working knowledge in a Windows network environment. Ability to utilize software programs such as spreadsheet programs, word-processing programs, database administration, SQL Management Tools,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in server administration.
- VMware, or Microsoft certification is preferred.
- Experience with iSCSI SAN’s (fiber channel experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of network security protocols and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog