Systems Engineer Sr. Advisor
9301 NW 33rd St. Doral, FL 33172 US
- Contributes to completion of major engineering programs and projects.
- Perform highly complex systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Speaking to and collaborating with a variety of people, such as clients, vendors, management and information technology (IT) staff during the creation and maintenance of a system.
- Execute and publish vendor trade studies to ensure vendor products and services provide best value to the customer.
- Develop and deliver design reviews.
- Provide oversight of the requirements engineering process.
- Provide oversight during the development of user stories and subsequent test development, execution, and reporting.
- Creating control features to ensure systems effectively meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Engaging in quality control procedures to ensure that systems are efficient and operational.
- Developing a cost-efficient system for projects by performing a cost-benefit analysis.
- Ensuring that an organization is operating at maximum efficiency, from design to integration.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides highly complex solutions for security, backup, and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Ensure the seamless transition of all developed systems into production inclusive of resource studies, processes, training, and documentation.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology and works with management to evolve current processes.
- Provide coaching and guidance to less-experienced professionals.
- Education: Bachelor of Science: Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical field of study.
- Required Experience: 8+ years of related experience
- Security Clearance Level: Secret or eligible to obtain a clearance in a short period of time.
- Location: On Customer Site - Position requires person to work on site, therefore must be local to area or willing to self relocate. (This is NOT a Remote or Work from Home role)
- US Citizenship/US security Clearance Required. Although an active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred - in lieu of a current clearance, we are willing to consider sponsoring clearance.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog