Technical Business Analyst
3700 South Lindbergh Blvd. Sunset Hills, MO 63127
- Facilitate process review meetings with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather requirements and document business processes
- Distil complex business issues down to manageable and actionable items
- Coordinate efforts with Information Technology (IT) departments, System Integrators, and other affected departments to produce results that satisfy business requirements
- Apply communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the project management process, ensuring that the project deliverables are provided on time and according to specifications
- Develop wireframes and prototypes based on Functional Requirements and stakeholder collaboration
- Develop user stories/use cases
- Develop and execute test scripts, plans and procedures
- Maintain RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix)
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- Three or more years of Business Analyst experience is required.
- Five or more years of experience working with the System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology) as either a Business Analyst, Developer or QA Tester preferred.
- Experience in a functional process oriented field preferred.
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related degree in Engineering, Business, Computer or Science is required.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Visio, Excel, Word required.
- Experience with test management tools such as QTest or Test Rail preferred.
- Experience with requirements management tools such as Blueprint, HP ALM, JIRA preferred.
- Experience working on large-scale transformational projects preferred
- Strong Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation skills
- Solution Assessment and Validation (process maps/process modeling)
- Strong team building interpersonal skills
- Experience with System Development Lifecycle, Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology
- Experience writing functional and technical requirements
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- SQL and relational database experience a plus
- Experience with Maximo or Click Software a plus
- Experience with JIRA administration a plus