Technical Project Manager (Active TS/SCI)
depends on project chantilly/D.C., VA 20001
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Technical Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in software implementations in dynamic environments. Strong coordination, timeline management, and client leadership experience.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Location - Washington, DC or Chantilly, VA
What you will work on:
- Drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software implementation projects.
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality.
- Perform hands-on project management.
- Lead and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope, and epic and scrum planning.
- May participate in individual scrum planning meetings as needed. Identify significant risks and unknowns, and define and drive resolution plans. Lead cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues. • Track and ensure release criteria are met.
- Perform higher-level project tracking, reporting and metrics
- Drive information sharing, and collecting and disseminating of standard methodologies.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in direct technical project management. Experience handling complex software projects and applying Agile methodologies.
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Experience as a software developer a plus.
- Very well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of teamwork and influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
Specific product knowledge preferred:
- Adobe Experience Manager - AEM Sites, Forms, Communities experience is required.
- Adobe SaaS products Target, and Campaign.
- Content Management System implementation.