3001 Lava Ridge Ct., Suite 100 Suite 100 Roseville, CA 95661
We are looking for someone who wants to join a fast-paced growing company, is comfortable with change and has the flexibility to change priorities at a moment’ s notice.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team. As a Technical Recruiter, you will identify, screen and produce qualified candidates for existing requisitions. The scope of this role ranges from networking via telephone and other means, to conducting interviews to gauge a candidate’ s technical acumen and intangible skills.
This role will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be based in Roseville, CA.
- Partner with the IT team and work to deeply understand the needs of the business. Cultivate relationships with our engineering and product leaders.
- You will be responsible for the full recruiting lifecycle from start to finish. You' re the trusted advisor, consultant, and guide to our technical leaders and hiring managers.
- Partner in solving complex hiring challenges for both our corporate office and remote teams.
- You will identify, develop and execute strategies to grow brand recognition.
- Assist with creation of job descriptions.
- Determine qualifications of candidates based on job description criteria and select qualified candidates.
- Be open and curious to find new ways of working. Leverage technology (LinkedIn, ATS, etc.) Manage, maintain and update the applicant tracking system.
- Create, innovate, consult and drive hiring strategies to build pipelines via referrals, research, sourcing, programs, events, and networking.
- Be the face of the organization and provide a unique and respectful end-to-end candidate experience that reflects our culture.
- Communicate, set expectations, be prompt with turnaround, give honest feedback, and be transparent with clients, candidates and the team.
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports as required on sourcing activities.
- Understand and fully comply with laws, regulations, and internal processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures compliance to EEO regulations and applicable employment law.
- 4+ years of deep technical recruiting experience in a start-up or high-growth environment.
- Technical knowledge - while we don' t expect you to code, we do need you to have an understanding and proficiency in recruiting across coding languages and technical platforms.
- Possesses strong relationship building skills, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude, high level of initiative and emotional intelligence.
- Works with a high sense of urgency, ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Proven strategic sourcing and a successful record of closing engineers, product managers or developers.
- An established network and knowledge of the hyper-competitive tech talent market.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, MS Office Suite is required.
- Able to demonstrate resourcefulness and high initiative.