1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Will be working as part of an IT Operations Information Technology team supporting for various miscellaneous smaller business vendor packaged applications. Note this is not a Service Desk position, please note it is part of Application IT team.
- Familiarity with common IT platforms and technologies: Windows, Linux, Firewalls, Switches, DBs, POS, Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle)
- Familiarity with Windows and/or UNIX platforms and scripting
- Able to perform software upgrades/patches
- Able to be on an on-call rotation
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues; working with vendors where necessary;
- Familiarity with programming languages like .Net, C++ and Java – ColdFusion a plus but will NOT be developing or creating applications.
- Strong IT security process understanding as it relates to Applications (i.e. using AD/LDAP authentication).
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems and document solutions
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify process gaps
- Ability to manage priorities
- Interface with customers, colleagues, management, and project stakeholders, as needed, to ensure overall success
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal groups as well as with customers.
- Proven experience to work as part of a team and to deliver one or several projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and able to work independently, while also able to share responsibilities, ideas and other information.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams, vendors and 3rd party resources
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL principles.
- Able to perform change management functions (i.e. providing test evidences, filling out paperwork for change board)
- Project Management experience a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT a must.