Technical Support Analyst
700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
- Provide onsite POS hardware and hypercare support for a new Point of Sale solution.
- Responsible for working closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to manage and control the processing of new programs and peripheral equipment on distributed computer systems to ensure the highest levels of service and system availability.
- Servicing new POS hardware such as Samsung tablets, printers scanners and credit card devices. These solutions must be aligned with business and technology strategies and comply with the organization' s architectural standards.
- Communicates status of operations to allow for immediate response to service disruptions.
- Assists in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment.
- Must be comfortable with answering service calls, organized and can prioritize.
- Android proficiency is a must.
- Must have basic network solution knowledge.
- Must utilize own vehicle in order to move about site(s).
- Must perform problem identification, escalation and resolution.
- Must be able to remain on their feet for hours at a time.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in multiple technical areas.
- Ability to work on most phases of functional requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.