Technical Writer (Engineering)
651 Stage Lane Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Conduct research & gather content for specified area.
- Utilize available technical resources, drawings, engineering documents, field visits, etc. to write accurate, comprehensive technical manuals.
- Partner w/facility & engineering teams to facilitate review & approval process
- Entry Level to one year of experience in roles that required research, writing, developing templates, & working in varied platforms.
- Knowledge of engineering principles & the ability to interpret engineering data
- Proven experience documenting complex mechanical &/or electrical systems
- Ability to work independently & manage projects to strict timeliness
- Associate degree or higher
- More than 1 year of experience
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in Engineering, Journalism, Technical Writing, or English Comp.