6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
The Technical Writer will play a crucial role as the primary administrator for implementation of Unifer as the primary project management software tool for the a company department. This position requires a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment. The Technical Writer will work with multiple business units and with both internal and external clients that will include: procurement, legal, accounting, brand services, IT, resort management, sales, inventory management, architects, engineers, contractors and specialty consultants.
- Learn the program software system as it exists today in production
- Focus on how the framework for the company setup was done and how it can be used today
- Drive the business decision on how the framework for the company needs to be setup and configured in the system
- Develop the necessary training documents for all end users by grasping complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Lead the implementation and full roll out of the system to all internal and external stakeholders and clients and create a feedback loop to have a continuous update and improvement process
- Maintain any gap analysis between the setups and work to streamline
- Continue to configure and setup the program Unifier for: resorts sites and legal entities
- Provide administration function on a daily basis for:
- Adding users to specific projects / admin changes / PM change, etc.
- Maintain data integrity and create accountability with process and users
- Define the process and provide materials creating multiple Standard Operating Procedures SOPs for all different type of end users across multiple brands
- Create training material:
- To support the process per user role (IE: Project manager, Accounting training)
- Create process map on how the company should work using system
- Develop a training plan and rollout schedule
- Identify feedback loop on process
- Ongoing support:
- Internal controls for role based access
- Create and support audit on access / roles
- Future state - integration with company systems
- Future roadmap for the company software
- Computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, Power Point, Projects, Adobe, Frame Maker and other publishing tools.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.