Technology Support Specialist
Tampa, FL 33629
Title Technology Support Specialist
Salary 40k – 45k
The position will serve as the primary technology subject matter expert for a robust and unique capital investment firm. This role is responsible for ensuring the technology environment operates efficiently and within agreed SLA metrics in addition to helping define strategic processes and identify tools required for the job.
- Perform system administration roles for Office/365, SharePoint, and cloud systems.
- Serve as SME for all projects and issues related to the overall IT operational environment.
- Provide technical troubleshooting for applications with emphasis on root cause analysis.
- Maintain inventory of IT assets
- Maintain approved, secure access to company systems and services.
- Define and implement required processes to further optimize IT support efforts and their reporting.
- Oversee the setup of new computers and required software installation
- Help troubleshoot general desktop, tablet, mobile, printer, conference room technology issues
- Ensure all equipment, services, and appropriate network access is available from first day of employment for new staff. Including orientation to company equipment, software, and resources.
- Provide first-level support to staff, with configuration, operation, change requests, and technical challenges, associated with company-issued equipment and services.
- Proactive and timely response to known system events and service issues.
- Bachelor’ s in information technology or in related field
- At least 1 years’ experience of progressively more responsible IT experience
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all functional aspects of IT
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft’ s Office/365 and family of products
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Microsoft PowerApps, and InfoPath
- Experience writing SharePoint Online Management Shell and PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of at least two scripting languages
- Possess solid experience in the application of project management and office productivity tools
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and document new issues
- Strong experience with data base analytics
- Familiar with the installation and operation of network equipment
- General technical understanding of telephone switching and A/V and presentation technologies
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills