Temp Billing Specialist Level II
Urban Towers, Las Colinas District , Suite 1100 Irving, TX 75062 US
Billing is a fundamental component of the business as cash returns to the company quickly through timely and accurate invoicing. This position processes fuel sales invoices from a variety of source documents in a manner that ensures the company reaches and maintains invoice accuracy
- Generate regular and special invoicing, utilizing various portals, emails, and software, daily.
- Match delivery paperwork and verify pricing to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Contact carriers and/or suppliers (as needed) to obtain paperwork required to complete billing.
- Follow up with carriers, suppliers and/or dispatch regarding invoices so that unbilled invoices are relieved within 5 business days.
- Issue credits and rebills, when necessary.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Understands the relationships between, and correct use of, suppliers, terminals, and carriers.
- Active participant in process improvement continually seeking new and more efficient methods to complete tasks and achieve target results.
- Takes initiative to solve problems through research and troubleshooting to identify the root cause and find corrective actions to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Provide the highest level of customer service with timely, accurate production and response to carrier, supplier and/or dispatch inquiries.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests, special projects and other tasks as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience (including degrees, certificates, licenses, registrations):
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Great Plains, Fuel Smart Accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft software and Lotus Notes databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog