Tier 2 Network Manager (Active TS/SCI)
email@example.com Hampton, VA
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Tier 2 Network Manager with an active TS and with SCI eligibility to be considered.
What you will work on:
- The Network Manager provides architecture management and data traffic routing.
- This data shall include serial sensor bit streams, non-serial imaging sensors bit streams (both stills and full motion video), and imagery (full and motion), voice, avionics bitstreams, and data as received from reconnaissance platforms to various agency sites. It provides support to the network on a 24-hours-a-day, seven (7) days-a-week. Detect network faults and initiate troubleshooting and restoral actions for network circuits, trunks, and equipment.
- Security Clearance Required: Active TS with SCI eligibility.
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Experience: 5 years of network operations management experience.
- Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2
- Required Skills: Windows, Linux, Unix, and Solaris.
- Work schedule: 10-hour rotational shift work. Rotations are quarterly between day and mid shifts and monthly between weekday and weekend shifts.
- Telecommuting: Not Allowed.
- CompTIA Security.
- Knowledge of AF DCGS and AF ISR operations is desired.
- Optional certifications: CompTIA A+, or CCNP.
Bachelor’ s degree in Software/Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.