Tier I/II Help Desk Specialist
835 Main St Bridgeport, CT 06604 US
Our client is seeking a Tier I/II Help Desk Specialist for an exciting contract to hire scenario. The Tier I/II Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for receiving, classifying, investigating, documenting and resolving staff technical support inquiries. Inquiries that cannot be resolved at this level will be documented and passed to level II or III technicians. This position provides timely and useful technical assistance and advice on company and supported 3rd party applications and interacts with all internal departments.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or in person. Enter all inquiries into the helpdesk ticketing system with accuracy and consistency. Perform day-to-day duties of the Help Desk which includes creating tickets and completing initial troubleshooting and support of issues.
- Ask pertinent questions about customer issues, document issues completely, and deliver timely resolutions through diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques.
- Meet the SLAs set for ticket management.
- Assign tickets to other support groups in escalation as appropriate.
- Follow up with customers as needed to verify that problems have been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage active directory users. Create / Update / Delete users for Active Directory and Office 365.
- Develop and deliver training on supported applications as needed (i.e., MS Teams, O365, UMS, BCRM)
- Manage laptops and desktops. Build / troubleshoot and repair laptops and desktops for internal personnel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 1+ year of Help Desk experience.
- 1+ year of working knowledge of helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technology applications.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to communicate effectively on technical topics with non-technical customers.
- Ability to communicate and work productively with other technicians and staff of various backgrounds and positions.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with tasks to completion.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with enterprise CRM systems, such as BBCRM.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog