6100 Old Park Lane Orlando, FL 32835
- Provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions.
- Provide training to more junior team members to increase their expertise toward driving design and coding solutions.
- Work closely with creative, marketing and vendor’ s teams on solutioning content managed websites and mobile apps using our Content Management System (Tridion). For use by multiple channels & products.
- Build public sites from scratch: perform Blueprinting, content modeling, create schemas, templates and components
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, solution engineering, creative, and architecture teams on and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Provide clear direction on accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc., needs to be included in CMS flow.
- Code contributor front end with focus on SDL Tridion development, HTML, CSS, .NET, and Angular across multiple applications and tools. Develop reusable content management components keeping future growth in mind.
- 4+ years of experience working on large CMS systems.
- 2+ years of experience in SDL Tridion development.
- Experience in architecture and content modeling schema.
- Familiarity with O data model Workflow and event system in Tridion.
- 4+ years of experience in UI and UX technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
- Strong background with multi-browser development across multiple devices (Mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.