Vice President, HR
1000 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
Kavaliro is seeking a Vice President of HR for an onsite opportunity with one of their leading Central Florida clients.
The Vice President of Human Resources will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the human resource strategies, policies, and practices. The successful candidate will have experience managing the human resources functions, possess excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record of implementing successful talent management strategies.
- Develop and implement the human resources strategies.
- Collaborates with executive leadership team to define the long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop and implement organizational change initiatives.
- Set, enforce, and evaluate HR policies and procedures about general HR operations, Talent Acquisition, and Employer Relations with continuous, data driven improvement in mind.
- Oversee and advise the talent acquisition and retention efforts, including developing and implementing effective recruitment and retention strategies that leads to both internal and external talent pipelines.
- Oversee and guide the employee training and development programs to ensure scalability and that team members have the necessary skills and knowledge to meet organizational goals.
- Oversee and guide the performance management systems to support the development of high-performing teams.
- Provide guidance and support to leaders on human resources policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Maintains knowledge and ensure compliance of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management, utilizing performance data to serve up insights that allow for pro-active responses to change.
- Oversee and counsel leaders and HR team members in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to employee relations, disciplinary action, and conflict resolution, ensuring a fair and consistent practice is applied.
- Develop and implement diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies and initiatives to create a more inclusive workplace.
- Oversee the administration of the compensation and benefits programs, negotiates pricing with all carriers and brokerage firms, ensuring they are competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Identify key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assess the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Respond to organizational culture survey feedback and lead annual events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog