Plano Plano, TX 75024
Kavaliro is seeking a Web Designer to design and mange website interface, splash pages, icon creation, banners, page layout, user interface design and graphical warehousing. The Web Designer is responsible for analyzing of user needs to implement content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
What will help you succeed:
- Graphic design portfolio required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) or equivalent software (Sketch, etc.)
- Extensive UI and HTML work experience
- PowerPoint and SharePoint proficiency
- Self-starter, who takes initiative on directives
What you will work on:
- Design, build, and maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Write supporting code for web applications or web sites.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Incorporate technical considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
- Work with business to design presentations in PowerPoint or other programs
- Work with business to design logos, web pages, and a some marketing content (posters, backdrops, table runners, etc.)
- Excellent business communicator
- Graphic design skills a must
- Creative eye for page layout
- Able to understand technical content and translate the information to a story
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- web design experience a plus (SharePoint, HTML, etc…)
- Demonstrated experience in translating business information/data/analytics into compelling visuals (e.g. charts, graphs, informational graphics, and presentations
Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems or creative field preferred.