Windows DevOps Engineers (junior to senior level)
McLean, VA 22102
Kavaliro is looking for junior to senior level Windows DevOps Engineers to work with our direct client with offices in McLean, Dulles and Washington, DC. US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. The right candidate will have Windows instead of Linux and understands installation and configuration of Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, and .NET. Our client provides excellent benefits; including unlimited PTO, along with an outstanding company culture that is collaborative, fun and encourages learning and growth. This is an immediate need!
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Understands installation and configuration of Microsoft-oriented technologies
- Understands and works comfortably within cloud architecture such as AWS or Azure
- Specialization in and experience with cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Must be able to understand issues in a variety of IT disciplines
- Must be able to communicate effectively and persuasively verbally and in writing.
- Bachelors degree in IT related field
Nice to Have:
- Some mix of Puppet, TeamCity, and/or Bitbucket skills.
- Experience as a solutions architect on a federal information system, preferably within DHS.
- DevOps or Cloud architect related certifications
- Designing secure, cloud-based, enterprise-level solutions for the Federal Government.
- Participates on DevOps in the delivery of systems for major transformation projects within the federal government.
- Builds system models,
- Designs pipelines for DevOps automation including manifests, modules, templates, dealing with different types of resources, etc.
- Provide documentation that captures the implementation of new DevOps automation practices, standards, and processes for other team members.
- Identifies bugs, gaps, and inconsistencies with DevOps practices and proposes remediation.
- Participates in technical sessions such as design reviews and code walkthroughs.
- May have to perform some systems administration duties up to 20% of the time.