Tampa, FL 33629
Title eCommerce Specialist
Salary 65k – 75k
- Manage creation and updates to product information, pricing, and content on all websites and online channel partners.
- Support optimization for SEO efforts and marketing strategy.
- Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for e-business revenue channels.
- Provides assistance in technical documentation scoping for projects that drive channel growth and user experience for eCommerce.
- Researching market to discover new trends and technologies to improve website performance and recommending course of action.
- Performs user acceptance testing for code deployments and helps to document issues across the websites.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions relative to specific service offerings.
- Help define e-commerce objectives, strategies, and must be able to develop project budgets, monitor costs and provide status reports to leadership.
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence.
- Work with the digital marketing team to drive revenue and orders through digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate overall success of all digital marketing campaigns in terms of lead generation and ROI, track competitor campaigns, and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned and as opportunities present in the fast paced, ever changing world of digital commerce.
- Must be proficient with Magento platform
- Must have 5 years + of E-Commerce experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Marketing, IT or a related field
- Product feed management with procurement systems and online marketplaces.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated, performance and results driven.
- Strong business acumen, written and oral communication skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes.